Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chocolate frenzy~ help!!!!



Help!!! I'm very INTO chocolatieeee food lately..blame it on my pregnancy~oops^^ SUBCONSCIOUSLY, i will grab the chocolate biscuit off the supermarket shelf, look for chocolate bar in my fridge, order the chocolate ice-cream or chocolate cake for dessert when I dine out...forgive me, i know i'm not supposed to eat tooooo much of chocolate now, but but ...i just simply cannot resist them................


3 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

tigger said...

Dun worry, eat as you desire... looking at your slim frame, I bet you wont put on too much weight. :)

eve lynn said...

U r really one cooool mummy~ txs for ur 'support'! I heard some say if i really feel like eating something now, i MUST eat it, otherwise my baby will be salivating all over next time..so......^^

tigger said...

Oh, I never heard abt the salivating part. Just eat whatever you crave for. I just eat and eat. Even sashimi and half boiled eggs...yummy!