Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blurrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not sure if it's due to hormone changes during my pregnancy, but i think i've become quite blur lately. Last weekend, we decided to watch the dvd series Prison Break (season 1). There are 6 discs altogether, but never did i realize that i've played disc 5 by mistake (instead of disc 1). Oh oh~~~I'm quite sure i took 'disc 1' before i played it, u know... Anyway, we started watching disc 5 then, and the next day, when hubby wanted to continue watching the 2nd disc, only then he realized that i've played the wrong disc the night before!^^

Oops... I asked him to forgive me cos' he thinks i'm too extreme & since he kept on nagging, I told him: "i know u r busy mah, so.... u can skip the first 4 discs and start with disc 5 straight away, and cos' u r soooooooooo smart, u can still manage to understand what the whole show is about what!" ;)) I think he has given up, but for me, i will find time to watch the first 4 discs :)

0 LOVE NOTES DROPPED