Thursday, November 22, 2007

Exactly 4 months after my wedding

Was browsing April's blog earlier and realized Kayla mei mei is 4 mths old today. Well, that reminded me it has been 4 mths since my wedding day... Yes, Kayla was borned on the day i got married ^^ Time flies! Have been coping with my new life in Taiwan, my marriage and my pregnancy all at the same time... Life is so full of challenges, isn't it? I think i've done pretty good so far - couldn't have done it without hubby's support.

To hubby:
- know u r busy wif business/work (yah, got to earn $$ for little joe's milk powder & diapers), and still got to care for me . Please take care of ur own health too, don't always sleep soooooo late lah!!

To my family:
- know u all miss me (as much as i misses u all), and please don't worry about me cos' i'm doing fine over here!

1 LOVE NOTE DROPPED

Mrs said...

Dear, don't forget to a photo of yourselve with your big tummy... for memmory sake la~~~ :)