Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My checkup at 36th week

Nowadays, my blog is almost all about my pregnancy ... ^^ Yep, just went for checkup again, 2 weeks since the last one. Everything seems fine, just that doc kind of highlighted that little joe's head is a little big. After further scan and analysis, doc corrected his statement to say that little joe's head is not really THAT big, but rather it is very ROUND... Hmmm, i hope he will not have any problem pOPPing out with his super round head. PRAYING HARD! Little joe is nowing weighing 2720g, up from 2208g 2 weeks back, but the thing is, there is no change in my overall weight...:-/What happened? Does it mean 'i' lost weight? Everyone (from my friends to the salesgirl and some stranger we met while shopping) commented my belly looks small, given that i'm at my 9th month. Anyway, as long as little joe is gaining weight and is healthy, that is most important to me.

Oh, and i've been having braxton hicks contraction rather frequently now, and sometimes it can be a little uncomfortable, but i read that this is normal, as the uterus is getting prepared for the actual labour. It makes me worried if i'm going to deliver anytime... Just another couple of weeks to welcome little joe to this world~ can't believe it's happening SOON!


Here's a compilation of ultrasound scan of little joe.



It's just so amazing how a little life is being formed :)

7 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

snowrach said...

Wow, the images are quite clear leh ^^

eve lynn said...

Hmmm, not bad ya... u can figure out the b/w scan ^^

tigger said...

I think little Joe's weight at 36th weeks is Ok. Dun worry about having a small tummy...:), you will lose the extra fats sooner after your delivery.

Counting down the days...

eve lynn said...

on standby any moment now... ^^

xiu said...

Time flies.. I just realize from your baby ticker that it is now 24 days countdown liao!! Well, have a smooth delivery and be a happy & pretty mummy ya~

Showers of blessings to you,
Chloe

merelycreations said...

hey, im excited for u.. few more weeks to bb joe's arrival:)

eve lynn said...

me v. excited too ~~~