Saturday, November 3, 2007

Best wishes for my friends

2007 is a year full of wedding bells ringing~~~ Other than myself, among my friends (also my lunch kakis while i'm still in Agilent/Verigy), one couple just got married recently and another couple is getting married soon. What a pity ~ I'm not able to fly back Singapore to attend their wedding (already @8 months now)... so, here's a little something I did for them - scrapblog! Hope they like it ... and best wishes to them!




8 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

snowrach said...

Hi Eve,
very nice!!!
(T-T) envy... I also want one!

xiu said...

Thanks dear~ Wow, it was superb fast.. I thought i just sent you those pics late friday nite, and it's done now!!

Show HM this nice art work.. we both like it very much.. but we are unable to click on it for larger view. Is there a way?

Much appreciated,
HM & Chloe ^o^

eve lynn said...

Thanks Rach...u r the one who inspired me leh~

eve lynn said...

Hey choe, glad u like it! I did send the file to u under our sharing folder ...i also dunno why cannot click to see enlarge view...

Mrs said...

Thank you! It's so beautiful and meaningful! THANKS DEAR!

eve lynn said...

hey mona~ u r welcome :)i enjoyed doing it for u guys...

Mrs said...

Yo... thanks for introducing me to scrapblog too... seems so fun... hope I'm time to do one for dingdong... his 10 yrs old birthday is coming~~~

eve lynn said...

hi mona, have fun!