Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Letter to my friends

Dear friends,

I am so glad that i am able to meet up with u guys during this trip back to spore:) It was just a short one for merely 2 weeks, but still i tried my very best to meet up with all of u... and bring my baby En Yu along (by myself^^) ...struggling up and down the cabs and stairs, but practice makes perfect. I think i am managing pretty ok so far and of cos, there are kind souls out there who did help me out alot! Hmm, thank god there are still nice people around:) Even though i've left Agilent & Verigy, and left spore for almost half a year by now, i am so happy that u all still remember me as ur friend and ex-colleague, concern about me and keep in touch via MSN... thank u friends!!! Today itself, i met Maegan and her daughter, Rachel and her son(still in her belly though), Chloe and my Veri-nice ex-colleagues! I think En Yu has created some commotion though in Verigy office, first the lights went off twice ( i don't know for what reason), and then he got very excited by seeing so many Veri-nice aunties and uncles that his shrieking laughter penetrated the entire office... and maybe cos' he was so high that he even poo-poo-ed! Got to borrow one of the meeting room to change his diaper... but i hoped he brought joy to all of u as he did to me:D


I will be leaving for taipei tomorrow, and looking forward to meeting u guys again~ciao!



Love ya,
Eve & En Yu

5 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

ISBN said...

He's a happy & adorable baby, we are very glad to meet him. We hope to see you again in S'pore or Taiwan (if possible) ^-^. Take care dear!

eve lynn said...

good to hear:) u take care too!

meow88 said...

enjoyed your visit (with En Yu)... take care & hope to see u in spore soon :)

snowrach said...

Yeah, we are looking forward to your next visit too! Meantime, take good care of yourself & bb enyu ^^

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.