Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Trip back to Taipei

Today, i caught the earliest flight by SQ @8.35am back to Taipei. Oh my, i was very very impressed when i stepped into Terminal 3. It is very big and of course, very brand NEW... and the toilet is just like a salon, or even better! There are many branded boutiques there, but no time for shopping la. So i went straight to Toast Box for breakfast (yeah~) and then, went to the gate for boarding. And guess what? The terminal is so big that they even have monorail shuttle to bring u to your boarding gates!! While going through the custom check, one of the officer who is assigned to check En Yu and his stroller came to me and asked me: "Mdm, do i have your permission to check your baby?" Wow~ sound very pro! This must be the BEST Airport in the world lah! At least, that is how i felt lor :) It makes my travelling very comfortable and enjoyable. OK, enuf about T3....


While on the SQ flight itself, BB En yu was very well-behaved ~ BUT INITIALLY only :( He slept almost immediately after take-off but after we took our in-flight meal, he woke up for his milk milk and thereafter, he started fussing alot.... until Chew Chor Meng can't help but staring at us. Yes, Chew Chor Meng (the Singapore actor) is on the same flight as us and sitting just 3 seats away. I can't say he is irritated, but maybe empathetic... I think he is here to shoot some travel program. Anyway, the service on board this SQ flight is pretty good i must say... because they helped to disinfect and sterilize BB En yu's pacifier TWICE (first time on my request, and the other time is on their own initiative ^^).


Travelling with BB En yu means i have another 10 kg, in addition to my 25 kg of baggage allowance; that i can join the priority line together with the first class/ business class passengers and while going through the customs, i was assigned to the counter for Diplomatic officers. I skipped the terrible queues which are damn damn long. Yippee!~

5 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

Hollywood Tai Tai said...

heya, I was visiting Rachel's site and came across your own. This might be a bit late but congrats on En Yu! It's a very nice poetic name. You looked great yourself! I was reading some entries, life is great for you!

I myself am living overseas now. Good to have company like that, hear the stories of another Singapore staying overseas and missing the same things. :)

Love, iLane (ex-Verigy)

eve lynn said...

hey ilane! thanks & congrats too! Life as tai-tai must be good, somemore a tai-tai in HOLLYWOOD wor! i can't imagine living so far away~ but u manage well! 2 Foos married and living overseas...hehe~~~

Hollywood Tai Tai said...

hahaha! I didn't realise till you mentioned - 2 Foos overseas!! Thanks for adding my blog to your list! :)

merelycreations said...

hi Eve,
another great achievement added to your milestones of motherhood. Jiayou oh!!

I can't wait to brg Qi-En on the plane..haha:) (but also fear the coming Terrible Two sydrome)..

eve lynn said...

Hey Mer, yes... got sense of achievement!^^