Sunday, April 20, 2008

Flying alone with BB En Yu


It was a pretty last min decision to fly back to Singapore with BB En Yu on friday 18th. Due to hubby went on biz trip again, hence, i decided to return to my hometown. I think i am brave enuf to bring a 4 month old baby by myself and fly on a plane. We flew Jetstar... they do not allow u to push ur stroller to the boarding gate, u need to check it in. And my luggage was over-weight, and i need to handcarry my laptop. So, lugging BB En Yu in one hand, my diaper bag and laptop in my the other hand, i made my way through the customs and boarding gate, with my arms aching like hell. And there's no bassinet provided on the flight, which means i need to carry BB En Yu throughout the flight. He only slept for a little while during take-off and landing, and for the rest of the time, he was wide awake. I couldn't eat or sleep and need to entertain him when he's cranky. It was pretty stressful cos' other passengers will be watching us. AND, i still need to make his milk and feed him, and change his diaper. Btw, to make my life more difficult, he pooed-pooed on the plane. Nice one huh, baby. Of all time, why on the plane?! This was really really tough.... i kept looking at my watch and hoped for the plane to fly faster so we can reach earlier! ^^ I was really one desperate housewife then.

1 LOVE NOTE DROPPED

merelycreations said...

well done woman! dim know u are back in SG:) we had a Biz Ctr BBQ on Friday cum farewell for Kevin too..