Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Online shopping!

Well, nowadays, it's pretty difficult for me to go out and buy clothes on my own... since i've got to bring BB En Yu wif me and it's not possible at all times to push the stroller into the fitting room. I can't convince myself to leave him outside of the fitting room wif the sales lady actually. I'm a housewife but i also need to doll up too^^. One friend of mine has encouraged me to try online shopping... ok, my figure is NOT perfect, but many of the clothes sold online fits the S-M size category (which i happen to fall in). Hence, me went online on Monday and bought 2 tops which i pretty liked. And today, i received the parcel! This seller is good & prompt ~ i received my items within 2 days! And there is a Thank you note attached :) I love the prompt delivery and also, what i see is what i get. Will try more online shopping when i return to Taiwan......it's cheaper and more choices available~~~~

Let me know if u r interested, i can forward the e-catalogue to u.

2 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
merelycreations said...

heheh..im into online shopping too. no time to browse the shop with a samseng toddler in one hand, diaper bag in the other..haha