Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Encounter wif the supernaturals?

Something really weird happened just this morning. Was making milk for BB EnYu when i noticed one of the milk bottle cap is missing ( it was exactly like this.... see the red one). I asked mom if she took it, but she said NO.


We searched high and low for it, but to no avail. I gave up and went to surf the net.
Moments later mom shouted from kitchen saying the milk bottle cap came back !#$*@ ........ the milk bottle cap came back?? (exactly like this, sitting nicely there)


Don't mean to scare anyone here but just pure coincidentally, when i last woke up to feed BB EnYu, the watch shows 04:44. *Spoooooky*. I've seen this time on my addidas digital watch umpteen times before.

I choose to believe it is not any devil evil scaring me here, but maybe an Angel trying to make contact wif me.


2 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

merelycreations said...

*gurpped*

JD said...

Ha, it's coming true....444 in angel number means thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an Earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear - all is well.

So continue to pay attention :)