Thursday, May 15, 2008

i'm so full of emotions ....

Why? cos' tomorrow i'll be flying back to Taipei..........

Always have this sentiment tat time seems to fly by pretty fast when it's time to leave. Why is it tat we always don't seem to treasure what we have until we gonna part with it?

I am starting to feel homesick already. The thought that i can only wait for another few months again before i get to see my family and friends is making me blue.

Thought i should be so damn used to this kind of situation as afterall, i've been going thru this for years, but i am so very wrong. I guess i will never ever get used.

Tomorrow gonna fly ALONE wif BB EnYu again.... excited but yet stressful. Keep my fingers crossed that he will behave himself for tat 4.5 hrs on the plane.

The only happy thing now is to meet hubby when i touched down at Taipei Taoyuan International airport.

luggages

3 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

Mrs said...

So sorry for not able to meet up with you this time... shall cook you a dinner when you back again.. ^^ How's Enyu? Did you have a present flt back?

xiu said...

I understand your feeling, i'm also an 'overseas' bride, though not too far.

告別是爲了下次的重逢相聚,所以不要傷感^^ Look forward.

Fatcat said...

Hey I know exactly how u feel :( Everytime I go back to Spore, I feel more homesick... But we chose our lives right?! And at least u have a hubby to go home to! Cheer up!