Saturday, October 24, 2009

En Yu's new TOMICA lunch box

Now that En Yu is taking solid food and becoming choosy sometimes, I had to think of ways to make his meals interesting. It's been in my mind for a long time to get him a lunchbox and after searching for quite sometime, I finally chance upon this! I love that this TOMICA lunchbox comes with accessories... a little container that u can use to put salads for example, a mould for u to cut the carrot for example, another mould for u to make your rice into the shape of a car, a little container for u to put seasonings...etc. How interesting! It's gonna be so fun for En yu as well as for me!
Actually, there's also Hello Kitty and Winnie the Pooh lunchboxes! I love them too but I can only get one and it has to be Tomica for En yu. If I had a girl, I would definitely buy the Hello Kitty one :)






Wah~~~~ looks damn yummy! I am looking forward to making En yu his meals packed in this lunchbox and am sure he will enjoy his meals very very much in it!

3 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

merelycreations said...

wow..how much is one lunchbox ? so cute!!

eve lynn said...

it's NT 890 per set... (but it's on 80% discount now with the annual sale).

eve lynn said...

sorry ... i must be crazy...it's on 20% discount, not 80%)