Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bird nest soup ~Made with love~



Mom made this for me today ... (i.e. she has been making this for me since i came back to Singapore for the past 1 mth). Very nice of her~
*** this post is dedicated to u, mom***

3 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

Fatcat said...

Hi Eve! Congrats on your pregnancy. 98 more days & you be a mom! Scary at how time flies isn't it? By the way I'm transferring to Verigy Taiwan! Relocating there in Nov for 2 years. And NO I'm not doing this not because I got myself a taiwanese bf hahaha. Stay in touch yah

Cheers, Jaycee

eve lynn said...

Hey hey~ dear ex-workstation neighbour! Wow! U coming to Taiwan~ great!! Can wear nice nice winter clothes & funky boots to work liao...hehehe ^^ Will u be supporting Taiwan sales or doing something different?? If there's opportunity, we can meet up sometime...ok? Will K-i-t!

Unknown said...

mann i love bird's nest soup too even IF its made from spit!!! <333

i eat it like once every monthish and used to bought from website hongkong-bird-nest.50webs.com/index_e.htm sometimes, my mom went back to hong kong and bought a full suitcase of it cause its cheaper there XD