Friday, September 7, 2007

Where has all the compassion gone to?

Took a bus ride this morning which was fully packed with people... At my 6th mth of pregnancy, i must say that my belly is pretty obvious, BUT STILL, no one cared enough to give up their seats to me when i boarded the bus ......In fact, I was standing infront of a strong young male...he's neither sleeping, nor is he blind, but he just ignored me~~~~~ "i really admire his courage", what else can i say? Behind him was a young lady, but no action from her also...><


BIG SIGH........:((

6 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

Anonymous said...

hi dear...

Sorry tp hear about your not so good experience travelling via public.

In future, I suggest you simply ask for the seat when you're too tired. Trust me, you deserve the seat since it is really very tiring with the extra load.

Take care dearie...

Your dear,
Lisa

eve lynn said...

haha~ i've thot abt tat too...

tigger said...

I have long given up on hoping someone will give up his/her seat to me when I was preggy. If it happens, it's usually the older ppl who will do that.

Youngsters...sigh..they dun give a damn and act blur.

eve lynn said...

shake head lah... sad to see people getting so compassionless now...

merelycreations said...

aiyoh! compassion?? where got lah... give up hope on these pple long time ago liao..heheh. I resort to taxi when I was preggy.

Jo said...

aiyo! nowadays young man or woman will not give up their seats. I see it too often in the train. I have experience myself when I am about 7 mth too. this man just looked at my big belly and pretend to sleep. take care! :)