Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My checkup at 27th week

I went for my check-up today. It's been 6 weeks since i had my last check-up, and guess what, i've gained 3 kilos over the last 6 weeks ...oh oh~~~~~~~~~ i think i must have eaten too much while i'm back in Singapore ^^ Anyway, as usual, doctor did an ultrascan of my little joe and discovered that his position is not right... oh no~~~ he said at this stage of pregnancy, the baby's position should be head down(to allow natural delivery), but my mine's still at the top. So from now on, i have to start doing a special form of exercise, to correct the baby's position... (see pic below - i have to DILIGENTLY do this twice a day, 2-5 mins each time) ...really not so easy to do with the big belly ><



Dear little joe, be a good boy, and move your head down soon, please.....

1 LOVE NOTE DROPPED

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.