Saturday, September 22, 2007

Where has all the compassion gone to? - continued

Today i took a MRT ride to meet hubby and the MRT was fully packed with people as it was peak hour where people knocked off from their work. When i entered the train, someone actually gave up her seat to me! I'm so very grateful and thanked her for her kindness while i sat down. A little while later, 2 students sitting opposite me also gave up their seats to an auntie. If u've read about my previous post fretting about my bus ride experience in Singapore, yes, i've finally found the compassion here ~ in Taiwan....... Are Taiwanese more compassionate, sometimes i really think so.

2 LOVE NOTES DROPPED

tigger said...

Yes, they (Taiwanese) are more compassionate.

Singaporeans (& ppl staying in Spore) have a lot of catching up to do.

merelycreations said...

hahah sad to admit..but yes leh...haizzzz.