Thursday, September 18, 2008

All about SLEEPING

BB En Yu is one little fella who has always wanted me to rock or pat him to sleep. But @ 9 months already, I am determined to let him try to fall asleep on his own. For the last few nights, I continued with the routine of bathing him, giving him his milk, telling him good nite and then i off the lights and go out of the room. But being curious, i went to peep on him once every while to see how's he is doing. Initially, he whined alot, so i went in to pat him a little to make him feel better and put him back on his bed. The next few times, he whined a little and i ignored him. And then, slowly, he got used to being alone and sleepiness kicks in until he fell asleep on his own! He did the same this afternoon! I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will be able to continue to fall asleep on his own.


0 LOVE NOTES DROPPED